Handing you the keys to easy SEO
There are a number of key areas that we would look to in order to fully equip candidates with the required understanding to make it a key area of their promotion:
- On-Site optimisation essentials – How to optimise your content to give Google a better understanding of what the web page is about
- Writing Content For Your Website – Words, Images, Videos, Curation these are all forms of content that play their part in increasing the profile of your website
- SILO Website Structure – How to internally structure your website to get the best performance with less offline link building
- Linkbuilding – Optimising links to match your theme. What are authority and spam links? How to use tiers to stack authority
- Key terminology – SILO structure, co-occurrence, panda penguin, what are they and what role do they play?
- URL Structures – How to structure your URL’s to be compliant with Google’s policies
- Internal link building – Similar to silo structure but this can be used as an extension form
- Blogging – Where to out your blog, how to write and optimise it, what content to use and when e.g. Additional images and videos
- Google penalty protection – Make sure you build your site correctly from the start so Google will never penalize you.